Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Vacation card #2







I'm feeling way out of my element! All my "stuff" is back in PA....but we stamper must forge ahead, so...



Since I don't have all my coloring tools at hand, I went with digi papers and a CG scripture, always a winner!

These are some of the Morris Dance papers from Kaboodle, aren't they luxurious? My trusty flower & leaf punches have traveled with me!

How's this for limited supplies?! Pretty huh?



Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate all your well wishes & prayers for our vacation and safe travels across this gorgeous USA!!

Many Blessings to you all!
You have read this article with the title Vacation card #2. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/vacation-card-2.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Vacation card #2"