Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Glad to hear you all had such a great mothersday!!! And of course I was late in buying my mother in law a gift, you wouldn't believe the ques in the stores last Saturday and the price of a decent bouquet of flowers was ridiculous!!
So I decided to make her a mini with photo's of the 4 of us and tell her how much we all love her and why!!!!
And this is what I made!!!!!
And this one is for the DT challenge over ar Scrappytimes, it is the second challenge in a 3 weeks competition!
We had to make a LO and use at least 2 of the following things:
- cardboard
- velvet
- blue
- fun
Here you see my boys with their nephew Mees (he is the one on the right), last week they where free from school (like springweek) and we took them to the Armymuseum in Delft! They had such a great time! We took this pic in Delft (very old town)

And last but not least, only to weeks to go until it's Whitsun and every year there is a horsemarket in our town and that is soooooooo great!!!!
It's not only the market but there are all kind of festivities (hope I spelled that right) the whole weekend!! There is a fair, an artmarket, a jazzafternoon, all kind of horse demonstrations and there are some big party's with a lot of fun and drinks!!!
We LOOOOVE that weekend and can't wait till it's Whitsun!!!!
If you live in the Netherlands I can tell you that 2de Pinksterdag is great there is a large market (braderie) , music and lots of horses!!!!!!
Well i won't bother you with to much about this I'll show you the pics when it is all over and we are all sober again (hahahaha)!!!!!!

For now I wish you a great weekend and thanks for taking the time to visit me!!!!!


You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/glad-to-hear-you-all-had-such-great.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "