Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some amazing cakes...

As you may know, my other great creative love is cooking and baking. I love creating delicious tasting dishes or sweets but most of all I love the creative part of the presentation. You know, you can slap some food on a plate or you can "present" that food and it WILL taste different. Because it's a different experience. So, on top of the countless hours I cruise the web looking at paper crafting sites, mindless hours on Facebook, I also cruise for foodie sites....and I stumbled onto this one and let me say.........WOWOWOWOWOWOW!! It's called Fill in the Cake!

Check this out.....



and this...



and this...



SERIOUSLY!!!!!?????
Amazing stuff!
You have read this article Chatter with the title Some amazing cakes.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/some-amazing-cakes.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some amazing cakes..."