Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Simple Thank You!


"Because of your generosity, we won't be needing one of these!"
This is a little thank you card for my generous BIL for mowing our lawn while we were on vacation! Do you know...no digi stamp company has a goat? I had to find a pix online to alter! geesh! Anyhow, what do ya think? The card is quite plain, but what do you do without flowers, swirls, buttons or bling? yep, it's a boy card!
Now, I knew I was going to make this card before we even returned home, so, can you imagine my surprise when I checked the RES-Q-Challenge this week and their theme was..."honor a mower person" lol, how fun is that! There were a few other rules, like include green and use your fav tool. Mine is definitely my straight cutter, I don't leave home w/out it! The papers are K&co (big surprise right? I should design for that company!) The sentiment is CG, the jute is through two eyelets. I used my pastel crayons, trying to make the goat hair look dimensional, but...well you can see that didn't work. But I think it turned out nice. I just want BIL to know we really appreciate how he blessed us!
I used the CPS sketch and Dare U2Digi theme, one for the boys! Hope you're enjoying your day and know that you're a blessing!
You have read this article with the title A Simple Thank You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/simple-thank-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Simple Thank You!"