Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

potty training

Last two days ago, Kyron was so much interested into potty in toliet. He pooped and peed in it. Yay! Yesterday, he has no interested in it (urgh!!!). I tried to use underwear - when he wet - he came and tell me that its wet. I showed him to toliet. He said no - no toliet... I said if no toliet then have to wear pull up. He demands to wear underwear. He wet it again. I said diaper time, he threw fit! I'm trying to use positive reinforcement - seem I failed :o(
Yesterday, I was looking through bike for Kyron. He came and saw the picture of BLUE bike that he fall in love with. I said - that bike is for big boy with no diaper on. (Yes, I'm bribe him!). Today He said he wants that blue bike. Toliet - he was so mad at me for saying this... I hate to torture him but I'm trying to get him into potty training... He doesn't like people call him a baby! He will said I'm BIG BOY KYRON - not baby kyron! I feel like its hopeless! I guess he will be always my baby in diaper for the rest of life.
You have read this article with the title potty training. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/potty-training.html. Thanks!

No comment for "potty training"