Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Our First Mother's Day!!! :)











Carly's been eating closer together the past few nights, making it a little more difficult to get any sleep, but then she sleeps like a champ during the day...go figure. My impulse is to WAKE HER UP AND BITE HER FACE OFF! :)
I think I had a wonderful two hour stretch of sleep, when Tina surprised me with Breakfast in BED! :) So sweet. That's how our first Mother's Day started off.
Tina decided to continue to work on our move while I attend the family Mother's day party. Lets face it, the only real person anyone wanted to see was CARLYYYYY! She was passed around the entire time. I was like, "WHERE'S CARLY?"

I STUFFED my wedding ring onto my finger today!!! :) Its really tight, but at least its not a pinky ring anymore! Its going to remind me to drink more water and eat healthy!!! Otherwise, my fingers will swell more and my finger will hurt!
You have read this article with the title Our First Mother's Day!!! :). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/our-first-mother-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Our First Mother's Day!!! :)"