Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

First of all, I hope you moms had a great mothersday yesterday!!!
I shure had, I got some great gifts from the boys and my DH!! Finn made me a GORGEOUS glass with some delicious candy in it!!! Rick made me a traficsign wich warnes that there is a SUPERMOM in the house!!! And my DH got me a great outfit from my favourite brand DEPT.
I hope you all got some great gifts to!!!
A couple of days ago I made some great pics of Rick and Sjors and this is one of them!! It is already my favourite one of them and I can't wait to scrap it!!!

And of course I did some scrapping as well!! Made this one for Scrapping the Music last week! This is Finn while he is sleeping! He is such a sleepyhead, whenever the boys can stay up late in the weekend to watch X-factor he never makes it to the end, when it is 20:30 he asks if he can go to bed!!:)


You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/first-of-all-i-hope-you-moms-had-great.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "