Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Nap Time


Well, we're backkkkk, again! Ok, no more traveling for awhile now...I'm staying in PA! I will be playing catch up again too!



Isn't this is fun little image? It's a digi from Squigglefly...so it's perfect for the NEW Squigglefly Challenge issued Monday. Kim chose a color challenge this week; bordering blue, pretty in pink and choc chip. I was a bit intimidated by these colors at first, but up for the challenge. Can you believe I actually found this DP in the exact colors?! It's from the DCWV Far East stack. How perfect is that?!


The sketch is from the brand spanking NEW Polka Doodle Challenge! Don't you just love that name, I couldn't resist playing along! And My Time to Craft's challenge this week is for a pink creation! I used my prisma pencils and buttons! (I think my button issue is resolved!)


That's it for today, short & sweet! Praying you all have a lovely day, that you walk in good health and abundant prosperity; take care! Blessings!!!

You have read this article with the title Nap Time. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/nap-time.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Nap Time"