Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A little "Sussie" for me from Australia!

Look what I received all the way from Australia.

[caption id="attachment_1175" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="A little "Sussie" From Mandy in Australia."]A little "Sussie" From Mandy in Australia.[/caption]

One of my bloggee friends Mandy sent it to me. What a sweetheart she is. I want you all to go and take a look at her blog. You will be so so so inspired by her talent and her as the wonderfully fabulous person that she is.

I think I just figured out how to set a direct link. Click on the green word "Mandy" above and it will send you straight to her blog. Yayyyyy....me!!!

Wow.....Thank You so much Mandy. I love my wonderful surprise. I have so many neat little things to scrapbook with I need to really find some quiet moments and get to playin'.
You have read this article with the title A little "Sussie" for me from Australia!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/little-for-me-from-australia.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A little "Sussie" for me from Australia!"