Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My First Vacation Card...


and talk about limited supplies!!!
I used Ellie Lash digi papers and a Bee Crafty download! I had sense enough to bring my prismas along and the buttons, flower punch and lace I bought during my crafty shopping trip the other day! The sketch is from the Creative Inspiration challenge and I used a Simon Says recipe: 2 papers, 3 buttons & 1 ribbon! A Spoonful of Sugar had a theme of texture and the OCC & CCEE had a Mother's Day theme! I don't have any sentiment stamps with me and I'm not working off my own laptop so I couldn't quite figure out how to put a CG one on the paper to print. So, this one's for you Mom!! Last year when we were vacationing during mother's day, I sent my mom her card (back to PA) and it was lost in the mail then returned to me...not taking the chance this year. "I'll hand it to you in person when I see you again, Mom!"
I hope everyone had a really great week! I haven't had alot of computer time to stay caught up but I am making my way through google reader, very slowly and trying to answer emails. I so miss my blogland routine! But I'm sure once we get home it will all go back to normal! Miss you!!! May you be blessed with peace and much love!
You have read this article with the title My First Vacation Card.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-first-vacation-card.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My First Vacation Card..."