Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

miss you...

Happy Saturday!

I rushed over to M's last Sunday after getting back from Montana to hopefully find some fabulously priced Amy Butler treasures {thanks anyways ivy!} but no luck chuck. What I did find were paper stacks of Sassafras Whale of a Tale...bonus since I didn't own any...how is that for good luck? When I saw Laura's sketch I really wanted to do a rainbow theme but decided to cut into my new sassy paper. Everything is sitting on top of a clear base ala Flourishes. The little letter stickers are from m's in montana :)

I'll be back later with linkies...
You have read this article 2s4y / clear card base / sassafras with the title miss you.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/miss-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "miss you..."