Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

How It's Goin...

So, it's been another five star day! I've been working on designing my charms for the SiSversary charm swap. It's fun playing around with ideas - I've never designed a charm before, and I'm going through a lot of trial and error, but that's how you learn something new, right?

I've also been working on a number of other projects, but nothing is finished so I can't show you yet! Hopefully tomorrow!

I did finish a new art journal page. This was the first action exercise in the "Life is a Verb" book I'm reading. I know, I am an INCREDIBLY SLOW reader. Anyhoo you were supposed to write about the things that bring you joy. I started the background for this page during Dina Wakely's art journaling class...
And for Project 52 I decided it would be perfect to use the four ATCs I made for National Scrapbook day for the four weeks in May (National Scrapbooking Month). So I will just add a back to one each week and ta-da I'm done! So, I already posted this when I made it, but I'm posting it again - now with the back completed...

I hope you are having a fantastic week! I can't believe tomorrow is Friday already - eek! Where does the time go??? I will be back then with another update - thanks for stopping by, and for your comments - they truly make my day!!!
You have read this article with the title How It's Goin.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/how-it-goin.html. Thanks!

No comment for "How It's Goin..."