Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hello sunshine



Hello Sunshine!!!

Jen's sfytt this week is FUN...the checkered panel on her sketch is "do something different". When I saw the sketch I knew I wanted to use my Cosmo Cricket Hello Sunshine pad. It has sooo many different patterns and scalloped edges to work with.

The sentiment made me chuckle, I work full time but doing so gives me the {financial} capability to be crafty. I joke that I want to win the lottery so that I could craft all day but that would mean that I'd actually have to buy lottery tickets, which I don't. A girl can dream though, right? The chipboard letters are, yup...thickers AND they are glittery {ooohhh...ahhhh...}. The button is from my Making Memories {note}worthy set and the flower...hmm...kaiser crafts? This puppy is huge...I folded an 8.5 x 11 in half.

Be sure to check out Limelight Papercrafts...Mandy just got in Shimmerz Spritz!!!! This stuff looks fabulous...I'm going to try some out :)

Please be sure to pop over to the 365 Cards blog to see Kristie's Cutting Cafe Card!

Come on back tomorrow...I'll be double posting...one for 365 Cards as part of the Cutting Cafe challenge and my last sketch challenge over at Limelight Papercrafts as the 7th Six Chick-let :)
You have read this article cosmo cricket / limelight / sfytt with the title hello sunshine. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/hello-sunshine.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hello sunshine"