Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A couple of challenges all in one...




It's a rainy, cold day here in Maine and so it was the perfect time to join in on Kristina's Color Inspiration Challenge! When I saw the colors, I'll be honest, I cringed was not too fond of them! Not my favorites...but it has actually grown on me! ;) I combined two challenges in this card...Kristina's and I {heart} 2 Stamp's ~ A Sketch For You To Try challenge for the layout! Yay!


My card...


I stamped a birthday sentiment on the inside...


Thanks for stopping by...
You have read this article cards / challenges / pictures with the title A couple of challenges all in one.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/couple-of-challenges-all-in-one.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A couple of challenges all in one..."