Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

CARLY I Week and 4 DAYS old! :)

My good friend Kim, my sister Heather and my nephew Tyson came over today! It was nice to have company and nice that Carly was actually awake! Carly's been sleeping non stop so its been tough getting pictures of her. Tina and I have been enjoying her so much. She is SUCH a sweet baby. This week we have a cardiology appointment on Monday and a pediatrician appointment on Thursday. Tuesday Tina and I are going to see this gay friendly counselor/therapist. We thought it would be great to get some tools to better cope with my mom in a healthier way. It should be interesting.
Wednesday Tina has an appointment with her ankle doctor. She hasn't gone to any rehab appointments like she was suppose to and her ankle isn't getting any better...so she has to get on that.
We got our new rental today. We don't know when we'll have time to move in. Probably at the end of the month. Tina's going to get the carpet cleaned and have the gardener put down some grass in the backyard for the dogs. It will feel great to finally be settled. We have to get this place on the market asap. I hate moving. Its so much work. I think we'll be nice and comfy in the rental.
My mom emailed me and told me that she just found out she has diabetes 2. That just sucks! I hope she is able to manage it.
















You have read this article with the title CARLY I Week and 4 DAYS old! :). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/carly-i-week-and-4-days-old.html. Thanks!

No comment for "CARLY I Week and 4 DAYS old! :)"