Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

hey cupcake!!

Hey There!!!

Today is 365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!! Pam has another fun sketch to work with. My card is full of Sassafras goodness...btw, if you haven't taken them up on their super fun blinkies, you should!!! I was recently named as their blinkie winner...and I just received a load of goodies from them :) Anywho's I used the Stampin' Up Word Window punch and stamped my fun A Muse cupcake sentiment. I'm slowly de-hoarding my Martha cupcake embellies..

I hope that you'll join in on the fun...

You have read this article 365 DT / A Muse / sassafras with the title hey cupcake!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/hey-cupcake.html. Thanks!

No comment for "hey cupcake!!"