Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!

Tina and I have been together for FOUR years today! So much has happened in FOUR years..its really unbelievable. I'm so GRATEFUL for her. She makes me SOOOO happy. :) It's wild to think that I never made it past a year and a half in a relationship before I met Tina. Now, we're FOUR WHOLE YEARS! Tina's longest relationship is eight years...so we have four more years to beat her record. :)
Tina and I are about to embark on a life changing health kick. We are READY to be healthy, sexy, hard body athletic machines.
No More SUGAR. Say hello to brown rice, vegetables, protein and exercise because we are MOTIVATED!
You have read this article with the title 4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/05/4-year-anniversary.html. Thanks!

No comment for "4 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!"