Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

YIPPEE! I'm being induced tomorrow!

YEAH! I called my doctor and she would have had me come in today but she's been awake delivering babies for 48 hours straight. She got me an appointment to come in tomorrow evening at 7:30 to be induced. Carly should make her appearance sometime Tuesday morning if all goes as planned! YIPPEE! Now, that I know I'm going in...I've been able to motivate and get stuff done. I was dizzy, nausious, had diarrhea,energyless, depressed and NOW...I've mowed the lawn, mopped and swept, finished the laundry, washed the dogs, took a shower, emailed everyone and blogged! :) How's that for having a new lease on life! :)
Tina's rushing to get everything caught up. I noticed at the event Friday that two people I knew had eye infections. Tina's eye has been red and ichy for three days. I made her take out her contacts and put her old pink eye medicine in her eyes. I'm hoping that will clear up before Carly comes into the world.
I can't wait to meet her. :)

My sub is officially taking over for me. I'll still have to get grades in a week from Tuesday, unfortunately which sucks, but that shouldn't be to hard.
Now, I better get this dumb paper finished today...
You have read this article with the title YIPPEE! I'm being induced tomorrow!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/yippee-i-being-induced-tomorrow.html. Thanks!

No comment for "YIPPEE! I'm being induced tomorrow!"