Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Feel LIKE CRAP!

wow, I REALLY feel like crap today. I'm sort of dizzy, its hard to breathe, my shoulders and back hurt..even my hips hurt. I put my feet in my big giant size 11 running shoes(normally I wear size 10) and I needed to loosen the laces again and they were STILL tight. Carly's moving all around, which is good, but ahhhh...no energy...feel like a energyless blob. Will I please go into labor? I'm thinking about calling my doctor and asking her if there's anyway we can induce earlier. Last week she suggested we set the appointment for this week and like a dumb ass I asked her to wait until after my due date! What WAS I thinking? I felt bad about missing work. This week is the last week before progress reports go out and I have three short days, so I felt like if I powered it out it would be for the best. Now, I'm thinking there's NO WAY I can go to school. I'm a mess!
You have read this article with the title Feel LIKE CRAP!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/feel-like-crap.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Feel LIKE CRAP!"