Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

An Experiment....






Ok, so I took a little blog break over the wknd and then I tried playing around with some new "stuff"! The flower wagon is a die cut, the DP is K&co and the layer in between is a pc of muslin bandage! The ladies at the Saturday Workout blog challenged us to use muslin and this is way out of my comfort zone, but I wanted to give it a go...ya know, keep things exciting, right?! I also used a rub on but then covered most of it with the muslin, you can see it on the edges through the middle! The sketch is from the Limelight challenge. The other challenges I tried to incorporate were: ABC's letter J for jagged, Cute Card Thursday's theme -flowers, Stamping B's-die cuts and The Pink Elephant's color challenge of pink,green& yellow! With some practice and maybe a little more thought I could be inspired to try using the muslin again, I thought it was a pretty cool idea!

I tried another really cool idea that actually worked, but I'm saving that for later! :)

Thank you for stopping by and being patient with me while I step out of my box! Abundant Blessings to you!!!
You have read this article with the title An Experiment..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/experiment.html. Thanks!

No comment for "An Experiment...."