Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

When in Doubt - Reorganize...

It's my absolute favorite kind of weekend! Michael and I both have projects going - he is finishing up with painting the entryway, I am scrapping, the windows are open and the music is on!

This file cabinet with the blue towel on it is where I have been keeping my paints. As you can see, it is now needed for springtime bird-watching activities...
so I moved the paints off of the file cabinet, looked at my super-messy scrap-desk, and decided it was time to reorganize. I took EVERYTHING off of the desk, (and believe me there was a lot of stuff piled up on there), and started over. I moved the things that I don't use that often, and reorganized my paints and inks, and here is the result...
I feel so much better! I bought this vintage orange pan at the thrift store awhile ago, and it works perfect for storing my paints...
This kawaii tray was also a thrift-store find...

I love my industrial tape dispenser that holds my fave gaffer tapes! (it was part of my project Catwalk prize!)

Now I feel all organized and ready to take on the day! I will be back later with projects to share. Have a great Saturday my scrappy friends!
You have read this article with the title When in Doubt - Reorganize.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/when-in-doubt-reorganize.html. Thanks!

No comment for "When in Doubt - Reorganize..."