Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Update!!!!

I don't have a lot to tell today, I just wanted to share this LO I made for Scrapping Across the Universe!
The challenge was to scrap about any trouble you ever run for or your kid!!! And this is my take, the title is I am not looking for trouble is looking for me. This is Finn fishing for frogs in a ditch near our house! He is always in trouble (maybe it is bad luck just what you call it) when all the kids are jumping over a small ditch he jumpes a little further where the ditch isn't that small anymore, no need to say he fell into the water!!!:) When they play soccer he is the one that kicks the ball into our neighbour's flowergarden, I could go on for a while but there is to much to tell,hahahaha!!!

Thanks for looking!!!!
You have read this article with the title Update!!!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/update.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Update!!!!"