Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I've been exposed!

My mother has been reading my blog recently. She must have clicked on a link I emailed her a year ago...sly dog. I have basically told her everything I've written in my blog, but of course I didn't word it so harshly as I did when I wrote it in my blog. I hope we can get past this. My entry yesterday was very brutal and I'm sure she read that too. I'm sure it will come up that she's been reading my blog. I certainly don't want to bring it up. My sister said that my mother was afraid to tell me that she read my blog because I would think she's been snooping on me. It sure explains why she has been wanting to rehash everything over and over again. I'm done arguing with my mother. I want to begin celebrating my new life with my wife and my daughter.
You have read this article with the title I've been exposed!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-been-exposed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I've been exposed!"