Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Some work from this weekend and some GREAT news (to me it was)

This weekend was the best in along time for me!!! I got some GREAT news, i'll tell you later and I had a great time at the after easter cybercrop over at Scrappytimes!!!
They had some great challenges at their forum (and some fun games and tutorials)!
The first one was Michelle H's challenge: Alter a container I did that a while ago for the Scrappassion blog so I made another, they had to be in Spring style and this is the result!!
And I can already tell you that I won YAY!!!!!!
This one is for Michelle W's challenge, she showed us a photo of a gorgeous handbag with flowers and we had to use that for inspiration for a LO!! And this is what I've made!!!
This is me and Lani (she is my bff's little girl).
And this one is for a sketch Jacqueline made!
This is Rick , last winter when there was ice everybody was skating exept Rick, he hates it, so he is playing on the ice. the journal reads
Iceskating
Fun
but not for me
And i just saw that there were a lot of LO's over at Scrappassion for the latest challenge so great to see that so many joined us!! You can still join us until April 30 go check it out or see what a great LO's !! (it's in Dutch if you want to know what it's all about just send me a message)

And last but not least GREAT news!!!! (maybe the best i've heard in a very long time!!)
My dear sweet friend Toni (she is one of the sweetest girl I know) came over last Sunday and she told me she is...............PREGNANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You must know she has a son, same age as Rick and she wants to have a baby for years, but (as we all know) sometimes life just doesn't go the way you planned and things were very difficult for her for a long time!! But now she is where she wants to be with who she wants to be!!!
And I am so HAPPY for her!!!!!!
That't it for today, thanks for reading!!!





You have read this article with the title Some work from this weekend and some GREAT news (to me it was). You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/some-work-from-this-weekend-and-some.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Some work from this weekend and some GREAT news (to me it was)"