Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Happy Earth Day!






Happy Earth Day!

Have you enjoyed nature today? Celebrated this wonderful brown, green and blue planet we live on? How do stampers celebrate Earth Day???? With a card of course! This card is also to celebrate becoming a design team member of the Digital Tuesday Challenge blog! yeah! I'm really enjoying digi stamps and that is the only requirement for participating in the weekly Digital Tues challenges. We set a theme and you must use at least one digi stamp (from any company!), easy peasy, huh? The prize is free digis from The Digital Stamp Oasis! This weeks theme is a color challenge: brown, green +one color of your choice (white/cream as a neutral) I hope you have a chance to play along!
I choose blue for my "other" color and used papers from K&co. The FREE digi image is from the very generous Nicole at Inky Impressions. Thank you Nicole, this makes a wonderful Earth Day card! This little fairy is colored with prismas and is just right for Danni's Flutter By Wednesday challenge. The sketch is from Card Patterns!



So, as I said, I celebrated Earth day with this card but we also planted 4 trees in the yard, then the teenaged boys helped two other neighbors plant some trees...


Looking at these pix, my oldest sons are like night & day. #2 son is wearing a cap & work boots and #1 son is barefoot with a tee shirt on! lol Each a true blessing!

Have a glorious day! I be back with another FREE digi stamp...I'm desparately trying to figure out where I downloaded it from so as to give proper credit!
Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title Happy Earth Day!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/happy-earth-day.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Happy Earth Day!"