Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

WELCOME CARLY KRISTINA!
































Carly arrived April 21 at 4:12pm! She weighs 8lbs 11oz and is 18 3/4inches long!!!




WHEN I GET A MINUTE I'm GOING TO WRITE ABOUT THE WHOLE EXPERIENCE! WHAT AN EXPERIENCE! I will never be the SAME:)Tina and I both started to cry when our doctor placed Carly on my belly! Tina held up my numb leg while I pushed. The epidural worked PERFECTLY!!! Tina was the best coach and we had the SWEETEST nurses. We pushed for almost two hours, but it seemed to go really fast. I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE'S HERE! Tina's a natural at being a mom...
You have read this article with the title WELCOME CARLY KRISTINA!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/welcome-carly-kristina.html. Thanks!

No comment for "WELCOME CARLY KRISTINA!"