Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Look what I got this week!!! First a letter from Phoenix from my dear friend Julie, she was giving away some old milkcaps she found in an antiqueshop and I was one of the lucky ones who got one!! I loooooove it and that scrapbook ribbon is sooooo cool, thanks so much Julie!!!!! I'll send you something nice very soon!!!:)





And a day later i found TWO packages in my mailbox!!!! One from Michelle, I joined her guestdesign challenge over at Scrappytimes and she sent me this as a thank you, isn't that sweet???? Thank you so much Michelle!!!



And these great mini's were given to me by Calia, I joined a chatcompetition also on Scrappytimes and I won this because i have a ST blinkie in my blog

Thanks Calia, I love them!!!!!


That's it for now, I keep it short cause I have a terrible cold and I want to finish a LO for Scrapping the Music before tonight cause tonight I want to watch a new episode of Law & Order SVU (loooooove that) and I want to join the after easter cybercrop over at Screppytime!!! I f you have nothing to do this weekend you should go and check it out cause they have great challenges and tutorials this weekend!!!


You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/look-what-i-got-this-week-first-letter.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "