Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm sorry mam, you're gonna need to leave.

So I went to the doctors looking for some financial aid...a grant...research study...ANYTHING for a boob job.
The doctors laughed and walked away spouting off something like..ya aint gettin nothin' fer free lady.
I ripped my shirt off and yelled..."LOOK ! Look at what breastfeeding 5 kids has done to me. you could get a full C cup out of the skin from my nipples alone.
That's when they called security because APPARENTLY I was scaring the patients and some of the staff.
Same thing happened at Victoria Secrets when buying a new bra. Size. A-
I've always been against getting plastic surgery for myself. But seriously, anything that will make my waist look smaller is good enough for me.
(I tried with a bigger butt...it didn't make my waist look smaller and now I have a big butt to boot)

It's official. I have the chest size of most of the high school sophomore...boys.
I do have 2 new bra's that actually fit and I didn't have to get them in the girls section at Target. They don't have a little pink bow on the front.
I swear. If I had $3-5,000.00 to spare....I'd SOOO get a boob job. I don't want big ol boobs. I don't want them to flaunt and flash. I just want something. ANYTHING. If I can't have the boobs, then I want the body to match.

Do you think it would be inappropriate to just wear swim trunks and no top ? I mean, if you have nothing, then you have nothing to hide right ?
I can't WAIT for summer.
It's going to be 70's. SEVENTIES the next few days. I can't WAIT !
My children are all well. Nobody has a runny nose, cough, pink eye, influenza, strep, hand foot and mouth, fevers, headaches, thrush, stomach bugs, ear infections, weird rashes, vertigo, fresh bloody wounds, broken legs, extra skin on their penis. Did I miss anything ? I'm sure I did. That list only takes us back as far as January.
Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. I'm sure to.
You have read this article with the title I'm sorry mam, you're gonna need to leave.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-sorry-mam-you-gonna-need-to-leave.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm sorry mam, you're gonna need to leave."