Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Anki's Sweethearts...Cathrine the Vet!


Hi Everyone, I have another Anki's Sweetheart to show you today...Cathrine the Vet. Isn't she sweet! I can't believe we're halfway through April already, and that means I'm halfway along in introducing you to all ten Sweethearts! They are available exclusively at Susana's Custom Art & Card Design shop. Purchase the set of ten for a great savings of $16.50! What a deal!
I used the colors from Color Throwdown-ruby red, basic gray and baja breeze. The sketch is from Sketch & Stash with my new stash being the stamp and the paw print ribbon (thank you Sammi!!!) The Daily Art Stop gave us a inspiration theme of cats/dogs....I have so many more ideas for that one! I used Prisma & SU! markers and a little blending to achieve a baja look to my blue! The sentiment was CG and the DP is K&co! Thanks for stopping by, I'll be back in a little bit with a fun new project! Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Anki's Sweethearts...Cathrine the Vet!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/04/anki-sweetheartscathrine-vet.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Anki's Sweethearts...Cathrine the Vet!"