Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Project 52 Week Ten...

Happy Friday everyone! My Project 52 ATC is a super-simple one this week. I felt so extravagant because I bought some expensive skin-care stuff. It's a bit of a turning point so I had to document it - LOL! Just a photo of my new goodies, pasted on a funky 70's playing card with a little border of stickles...The journaling is on the back...
just realized I left a word out of my journaling - ha! It's supposed to say "the Philosophy BRAND was highly recommended - oh well.

I've been meaning to show you the new upper tier I got for my Clip-it-up! It's fantastic! Now I have a spot for all those little Kawaii stickers, and it doubles my storage - gotta love that. Step by step I am getting all of my storage solutions figured out. It feels great!

Tomorrow is my monthly crop and I'm so excited because I am planning to work on my Project 365! It's so easy to pack this time - all the ingredients from the kit fit into this one little container...
I'm hoping to add a few things to the kit from my Local Scrapbook Store to make it more customized to my style. I'll let you know how that goes! Now I just need to add a paper trimmer, some adhesive, and the album and I'm good to go! I love it!

So how are you all doing with your ongoing projects this year? Anyone doing the Project 52? or the Project 365? I'd love to hear updates!

As for me, I am off to work on a Scrapping The Music layout for Sunday's song. I have an idea...

I will be back with another update after my crop tomorrow! Happy creating!
You have read this article with the title Project 52 Week Ten.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/project-52-week-ten.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Project 52 Week Ten..."