Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Blessed!

Blessed! That's me!
That's you too! Yeah, ya are...if you think about it, you are! Even with everything going on around us, we still have blessings to count, probably too many to count! So smile, you're blessed!
Now, onto this simple little card...
The colors were inspired by The Pink Elephant challenge #5 (brown, green & pink), I love color combos with brown!
I used the lovely sketch by Laura over at 2Sketches4You!
(Laura & Kazan do a wonderful job with these sketches everyweek!)
The rose is from Close To My Heart, colored with Prisma markers and highlighted with a gold gel pen. The white panel is "tissued" (not sponged) with pixie pink. Well, there was a tissue laying on my craft table so....no, it wasn't used!!!! The white still looked a little bare so I used the lattice technique! NO SCOR-PAL WAS USED IN THE MAKING OF THIS LATTICE!
I just wanted to make that clear...so those of you who do not own a scor pal can be inspired! I simply used my Creative Memories straight paper cutter and my Stampin' Up! stylus! Just run your stylus over your paper placed over the groove, that's it! (if you need pictures, email me) I finished off with a little bling and there ya go!
So, did you know you're one of my counted blessings, I appreciate all the wonderful friends I've come to know through blogging and all of you who leave lovely comments...you make me smile! Now go forth, have a great weekend and be blessed!!!
You have read this article with the title Blessed!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/blessed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Blessed!"