Gosh, I can be so scatterbrained at times. I forgot to post this one to the 'ol blog....it was over in my SCS gallery for Tuesday's color challenge, CC208. I used Sue's lovely sketch from the Pollycraft Challenge blog. These sweet lovebirds are a free download from Pollycraft...aren't they adorable?
I (me, myself & I) have a playdate today with a sweet friend who just purchased a Cricut. I can't wait to try it out!
Now to the card:
The colors for this little pc are choc chip, passion pink and old olive. The DP is K&co, the image Pollycraft. I embossed the old olive then sponged with cocoa. The coloring is done with Prisma markers and the flower is the boho punch from SU! The sentiment is from a $bin. Thanks for stopping by for a little visit. My prayer for you today is over-riding peace to you, know you are cared for and loved by one who is not swayed by circumstances but is moved only by LOVE! :) Blessings!
You have read this article with the title Pollycraft Lovebirds. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/pollycraft-lovebirds.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Pollycraft Lovebirds"
Post a Comment