Well, I am thankful that it is Thursday but it is also Thankful it's Thursday 365 Cards Challenge!! The details are to make a thank you note - but it must be easily reproduced. I'm a huge fan of clean and simple and that's what I came up with. The chandelier is one of my favs from Impress. I just added a smidge of bling, an A Muse sentiment and ribbon...easy smeasy. The card size is 4.25 x 4.25. Make sure that you link your card to the 365 Cards blog...you just might win "card of the week" and there will be a winner at the end of the month too.-------------------------
stamps: impress, a muse ink: memento tuxedo black paper: stampin' up cool caribbean accessories: bling, rabom ribbon
You have read this article 365 DT /
impress rubber stamps
with the title Thankful it's Thursday. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/thankful-it-thursday.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Thankful it's Thursday"
Post a Comment