Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just for You!


Hope everyone is having a splendid day!
I have the household in order for a bit and had a chance to use the lovely sketch over on Cute Card Thursday! I used K&co paper in shades of green/pink/yellow stripes so I could also participate in the Corrosive Challenge! Lili of the Valley's challenge was to make a card for Mother's Day, which is in March in the UK! The flowers are glittered and I added a stripe of fabric down the center! I tried to capture the sparkles in a close up! Oh, and correct me if I'm wrong but some of these challenges are Thur challenges...finished on a Thursday!!!! Oh, yeah!
Hey thanks so much for stopping by, now go forth and be blessed! :)

You have read this article with the title Just for You!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-for-you.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just for You!"