Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

From Me 2 U...



My super, duper bloggin' girl, Michelle at Everyday Scrapbook had this fab MEME on her blog and I had to join in!!
Here's the scoop:
The first 5 people who respond to this post will get something special from me... it could be anything, it will be my choice, but especially for you. But, along with everything fun there are some restrictions & limitations...

• What I give you will be just for you.
• I make no guarantees that you will like it...but I hope you do!
• You will receive it before the end of the year......or sooner.
• You will have no idea what it will be, or when you will receive it.

The BIG catch is you have to repost this MEME and put together something to be sent out as 5 surprises of your own. These surprises can be anything.... whatever you choose...

So ladies, come join in on the fun!!! Post this MEME, comment back here to let me know you have passed it along then email me your addy so I can send you your special surprise!! And to those first 5 people... I'll be checking out your blogs to see what kind of things you like...
You have read this article Chatter with the title From Me 2 U.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/from-me-2-u.html. Thanks!

No comment for "From Me 2 U..."