Here's a fun one!
This is one of my very favorite stamps, it's the first one I purchased at Clear Dollar Stamps...Charlie Horse! (CiSBC2) "How's everything on your end?" That cracked me up the first time I saw it and I still think it's pretty funny! I watercolored Charlie hap-hazardly keeping with the distressed look and heavily sponged edges throughout! I added some jute fibers to his tail and tuff! This card was really fun to make! I hope you like it too! The challenges: ABC~distressed, Stamp Something~use a favorite something and A Spoonful of Sugar~torn edges. Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!
Materials used: Charlie Horse/Clear Dollar Stamps. Making memories travel paper pack; SU! small star punch; twine; SU! c.cocoa for watercoloring &sponging; button from my button jar!
You have read this article Clear Dollar Stamps
with the title It's Charlie Horse!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/it-charlie-horse.html. Thanks!
No comment for "It's Charlie Horse!"
Post a Comment