Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

I'm so sorry...



As I was blog hopping, I came across this fun recipe on the Card-A-licious blog....red, black and bling! I used the sorry theme from One Stop Craft Challenge. The "ferns" are embossed and I added the bling to the DP. Don't ya just love that wide lush satiny black ribbon! That was the last piece. :(
Well, the wind is whipping again today but the sun is shining and the temps are in the high 50's, so it does seem like a spring day! We had errands to run again today. All six of us make a list of where we "need" to go and we plot our course. We did pretty well today time wise so I can finally start stamping and visiting blogs again. I missed you all, can't wait to see what you did this past weekend!! Blessings!

You have read this article with the title I'm so sorry.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/i-so-sorry.html. Thanks!

No comment for "I'm so sorry..."