I too would like to see her keep her babies.
There are people out there who think that my children should be taken away from me because I'm a lesbian. My decision to have kids was selfish and they should be put in a good home with a mom and a dad.
I told J this weekend that I would TOTALLY have another baby. If I was guaranteed to have a singleton baby girl I would get pregnant tomorrow. I really would.
Am I as crazy as the Octo mom. HELL YES ! Should they take away my kids.
Probably. :)
I don't know what happened to me. I always knew that I wanted kids. 2. a boy and a girl. at one point I wanted them to be twins and I would name my little girl Mercedes. I think I was 15 when I decided this. I have it written down somewhere.
After Syd was born my goal was to talk J in to another one. After the twins were born I had this yearning. I'd almost call it an ache in my uterus. I NEEDED to have another baby. I just didn't feel that our family was complete.
I feel like our family is complete now. but I would totally have more kids. (again, singletons) if J gave me the green light I would have one hand on the phone my finger pushing #3 for the nurses line to set up a consult.
Maybe the medication is working too good. ha ha ha
Ok, another poll.
The L-word is officially over. I was utterly disappointed in the ending. Hell the whole last season. WTF.
I'm actually glad to see it end. I'd like to SHAKE the shit out of the writers and directors for leaving it this way.
I follow up the L-word with a few re-run episodes of the Golden Girls for excitement. At least their storylines are better.
You have read this article with the title Hey motha, want anotha !. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/hey-motha-want-anotha.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Hey motha, want anotha !"
Post a Comment