Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Wanna know what makes me as wet as a slip n slide on a rainy day ?

















I have been the happiest girl ALLLL week long waiting for this. I haven't been this excited since they found a way to put a burst of juicy goodness inside bubblicious bubble gum. (if anyone knows where I can get this gum please let me know)
I feel like singing..."freedom....freedom....fuh-reee-duhm"
We bought it on KSL and we met them and picked it up today.
Do you know the places I can go ? The people I can see ? The things I can do ?
I feel like the damn Genie and Aladdin just used his last wish to set me free.

It's as wide as my double side by side (33") and has 2 huge baskets underneath. Oh there I go again...getting all butterfly-ee.
















This is funny and ironic all on it's own. J just got off of the phone with her sister in Lahabra Ca. APPARENTLY octo mom is moving in to the house DIRECTLY behind her. There is a news helicopter over her house right now.
I of course said, "GOOD. (her sister is Mormon) get the relief society over there and set up meals and get the scheduled hourly help going" I'm sure we will be getting all of the gossip on them now.



***update***
This is the BEST GUM EVER
You have read this article with the title . You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/wanna-know-what-makes-me-as-wet-as-slip.html. Thanks!

No comment for " "