STOP ! It was majority ruled with the first set. Everyone in our families were circed. The guys we knew and some that we didn't were. It's a very midwest thing to do. Our opinions have changed a little since the first set but the older boys are done so we circed their brothers too.
Nathan had a cyst on the upper part of his foreskin when he was born. It was nothing but I think it got in the way of our ped doing a clean circumcision. She left a lot of skin and now it reminds me of one of those flying lizards :)
His p3nis is something that needs to look as perfect as it can. Self esteem and all. (hey, I help where I can)
I just wanted to share with all of you mothers and mainly those of you who are new in the world of p3nis's because you haven't dealt with them in your lesbian worlds.
I learned something from the urologist.
Babies and toddlers p3nis's come in all different sizes. They range considerably from small to large. They barely grow at all during their first 12-13 years. Once a young man reaches puberty his p3nis grows and they all average out to be about the same size. with a few exceptions I'm sure as with anything.
Sooooo, now you know !
The surgery should be a quick 30 minutes but they do have to put him out. Poor little man. I hope the Tylenol rule every 4-6 hours does more for his post op than it has for the Flu and cold season.
Wish me luck !
You have read this article with the title A dingle or a noodle.. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/dingle-or-noodle.html. Thanks!
No comment for "A dingle or a noodle."
Post a Comment