Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

A Hokey Pokey Monster





Let's Dance!

I grew up doing the hokey pokey, did you? Usually doing it on roller skates! My dear hubby and I met on roller skates at the local roller rink! I think, as a teen, I was at the rink every Wed & Fri night, Sat & Sun afternoon and evening! What can I say, it was the local hangout! My DH was the guy skating backwards and doing splits. Oh, my heart would pitter patter when I saw him! Still does!! Is it getting hot in here???? :) I have wonderful memories of our skating days!!

Anyhoo...onto the card! When I saw this little guy, he looked like he was doing the hokey pokey. "You put your right foot in, you put your right foot out, you put your right foot in and ya shake it all about, you do the hokey pokey and you turn yourself around, {clap}, that's what it's all about!" Sung while standing in a large circle...with every body part getting it's turn!!! If you're still confused...google it! So, get on with the challenges you say....




Well, the Cupcake Craft challenge started it all, with a theme~monsters, the cute ones not the scary kind. I used Donalda's sketch from Lili of the Valley and shrank it down tag size for the One Stop Craft challenge! And the colors were inspired by Colour Create~navy, turq & lime.

Hope everyone had a hokey pokey kinda day!
Blessings!
You have read this article with the title A Hokey Pokey Monster. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/hokey-pokey-monster.html. Thanks!

No comment for "A Hokey Pokey Monster"