Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just Keep Swimming



Here's a little encouragement for ya! Just keep swimming! That's what these two little fishy do, round & round in their bowl! Cute Card Thursday gave us a recipe=torn paper, 2 papers and ONLY four embellishments! I did not count the staples as embellishment! :) The fun sketch is from Sketches! (by tamara), the theme over at the Corrosive Challenge was underwater things!

I found a new challenge the other day and wanted to fit that in too...Stacy's Jewelry Color Inspiration #29~real red, bashf. blue, barely banana and white. I didn't have the banana, I really don't have any light yellow at all, so I used what I had! I'm sure that's fine, crafters are nice people!!! lol Actually, subtitutes are fine so go ahead and play along!!! Creating is to be fun and fulfilling, something to relieve stress and bless others, right? So go forth and create, then post/mail that card and bless someone! Prayers for peace and good health to you, Blessings!

You have read this article with the title Just Keep Swimming. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/03/just-keep-swimming.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just Keep Swimming"