The movie inspiration this week at Cinema Saturday challenge blog is The Princess Bride. I have been wanting to use some more of the the downloads I won from Crafty Muse/Once Upon a Time series, this was the perfect opportunity! The paper is K&co. and is flocked. I stamped the princess gown with baroque motif/versamark to emboss the swirl then colored her with prisma markers. A little piece of lace on the hat finished her princess look. She stands out better IRL. The sketch is also from Cinema Sat.
The sun is shinning today, but the temps are in the low 20's F. brrrr. My oldest son is working with my DH today. I think it's great that homeschooling allows you to schedule your school work around your day! Praying you all feel like Princess' today...loved & cared for....Blessings!!!
You have read this article with the title The Princess Bride. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/princess-bride.html. Thanks!
No comment for "The Princess Bride"
Post a Comment