You know it's all about winning now, right.
We leave for New York tomorrow morning. I'm packing half of my kids off and have someone coming to watch the other 3 at the house.
Which means exactly this, I have a house to clean and bags to pack and lists to go over and that's just for the kids. Then there are the clothes and breast pumps and the laptop to worry about :)
I told J last night that if something happened and we weren't able to go on this trip that I was totally ok with that.
I HATE leaving my babies. I have this anxiety that travels through my stomach, lands in my collar bones and makes my ears hot.
All I want is out when I'm here and then when I have the chance. When I see the light and all I need to do is go to it, I back down.
We're going. OH hell yes. And I'm looking forward to it. but there is this feeling...ope, there it goes.....aaaaaand in my collar bones, and the ears are hot, that keeps me from thoroughly appreciating the time away.
I'm sure after a few of those free first class cocktails my mind will slowly forget that I'm leaving my kids and after a few more my mind will slowly forget that I have kids. :)
I'm pretty sure that my ears will still be hot though.
You have read this article with the title no time to say hello good-bye I'm late, I'm late, I'm late..... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/no-time-to-say-hello-good-bye-i-late-i.html. Thanks!
No comment for "no time to say hello good-bye I'm late, I'm late, I'm late...."
Post a Comment