Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

My Addictions...



Lisa was so sweet to think of me and send me this!! Thanks so much!
I am to list five of my addictions and then pass this on to five others....
hummmmm.....only five?? Ok, let's see...

1) I absolutely love to shop for paper crafting stuff! I can't get enough if it! My husband would agree completely!
2) For some complete unknown reason, I love to watch "Real Housewives of Orange County". I have no idea why...they seem all a bit transparent and fake, but, I am waiting for the next episode before the current one is finished. I guess that would be my "sinful" addiction...some trashy tv.
3) I {{{{love, love, love}}}} Brigham's Peppermint Ice Cream. You have not had peppermint ice cream until you have had this delectable concoction!
4) I love to look at Google Reader and see what all my bloggin' buddies are up to!
5) I love a quite morning with my husband and son!
You have read this article Chatter with the title My Addictions.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-addictions.html. Thanks!

No comment for "My Addictions..."