Living life day by day. Every day is a gift - playing-home.blogspot.com -

Just a short message!!

A quick message!!! I have been to the dentist and believe me i am in PAIN!!!!!!!!! So i''l keep it short today, cause i am in my PJ's on the couch going to watch Deperate Housewives, Ugly Betty and than Law and Order SVU (loooove that) after that i'll take another painkiller and i am of to bed!!!

But i had to upload these LO's for Cafe Mojo!!
the first one is the pink/red one for the Monday challenge!!!!



And the seccond one is for the Friday challenge: Scrap the men in your life!! (sorry for the bad photo) And well i 've got 3 men in my life!!!
I must be honest i scraplifted this one from a Dutch scrapbookmagazine :( i loved the style !!!



And made some Valentine cards from the leftovers!!


I'll be back when i feel a little better!!!
You have read this article with the title Just a short message!!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/just-short-message.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Just a short message!!"