That's 24 x 6 which is 144 oz. right ?
Guys that's only 1/2 of what I used to and should produce to feed both babies.
I was a little scared when everyone patted me on the back. My math skills have never been suh great.
Speaking of babies and eating. Guess who had baby food for the first time last night.
It's funny. With Syd we were so anxious to feed her that the day of her 20th week she was eating baby food. With the boys we thought we had to feed them in their 5th month. With these babies we were holding off to feed them :) ha ha
We would have held off longer but Sydney has been SOOOOO extremely excited to feed them she was asking every day. We told her that when we got back from the big apple we'd feed a big apple to the babies. Every time I called to talk to Syd she would ask me when we were feeding the babies....and as I picked her up from Grandma's after midnight she wanted to go home immediately and feed those boys. :)
Who needs a Baby Alive when you have the real thing.
Here they are in all of their glory.
Ry-guy
YES !!! FOOD !!!
Gross !! Food !!

Here maybe if I just sip it.
I DID IT !!!
Nathan
TOTALLY ready for this. I've been waiting for this for WEEKS now. WEEKS I tell ya.
Like a trained professional.
I couldn't possibly eat another bite.
GOTCHA !!!
I love this stuff !
You have read this article with the title Pork chopsh an appleshaush. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/pork-chopsh-appleshaush.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Pork chopsh an appleshaush"
Post a Comment