Dance with me, my love...
I don't think I know what my cardmaking "style" is?????
My brain is all over the place, but I knew I loved this picture from The Graphics Fairy! They have such awesome vintage clipart! Let's take a short stroll through the details...
I used Gold Encore everywhere! The sentiment is handwritten with a gel pen. I used the Cuttlebug textile folder to go over the postage stamp in the upper right-hand corner so it resembles a canceled stamp! A combination of challenges inspired much of the detail. A Spoonful of Sugar wanted us to add doodling...I doodled a crown for him, a necklace for her and outlined the postage stamp. The Cuttlebug Challenge theme was love, which also was the challenge on Dutch Dare but they wanted no red or pink in sight! The Crazy Amigo ladies theme was postage stamps, and My Time to Craft was Going 4 Gold! Here are some close ups but metallic gold is very hard to photograph.
Makes me want to dance the waltz with my wonderful DH! Praying love, peace and blessings over all who read here! Have a lovely day!
You have read this article with the title Dance with me, my love.... You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/dance-with-me-my-love.html. Thanks!
No comment for "Dance with me, my love..."
Post a Comment