You have read this article with the title FOUR DAY WEEKEND!. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/four-day-weekend.html. Thanks!
FOUR DAY WEEKEND!
Ahh, today the four day weekend has begun and I feel...LAZYYY! Pregnancy makes me SO tired and useless feeling. I have lots of chores I could do like laundry and grocery shopping, but i have to get MOTIVATED. Yesterday, we had our friend who is a home inspector come to look at the property we are in the process of buying and he found a HUGE problem with possibly the drainage which looks like it has gone under the house into the floor and there is mold and a effervescence white powdery substance...So, we're freaked out. Unless the drainage can be fixed there is no way to put down new floors because they'll just get wet. Tile or hardwood floors would just pop off! We are really disappointed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comment for "FOUR DAY WEEKEND!"
Post a Comment