What a difference a days dose of antibiotics will do.
I just want to help those of you who might be starting this journey later than I and might need to know this important bit of information. You can give Tylenol and Amoxicillin in juice, milk, water, whatever. WHATEVER you need to do to get them to take it.
You learn this after several times of being spit on and it taking both of you holding flailing arms and legs, squeezing cheeks and blowing in faces, usually at 2am to get the medicine down. And then you are all sticky, jammies and necks and the floor usually suffers too. I remember when Cameron was just over a year old and his fever was 103. We fought with him through probably 4 doses before we surrendered and figured the coating in his mouth was probably close to a full dose. I wish I knew this then. It's always when they need to take it that they won't. That's how I gage how sick my kids are. If they are asking for medicine, chances are they don't need it :)
Consider this free advice. Next time it's gonna costcha.
You have read this article with the title 24 hours later. You can bookmark this page URL https://playing-home.blogspot.com/2009/02/24-hours-later.html. Thanks!
No comment for "24 hours later"
Post a Comment